Thursday, May 13, 2010

The News of the Day...

I just found out that I am FINALLY getting a visit with my daughter, whom I haven't seen in 3 months and I am getting to see my son! The visit will be tomorrow. The case worker in Topeka is driving my daughter to Wichita for a 2 hour visit and I will get to see the baby right before for an hour. I was told that we are going to start doing regular visits with them. Twice a week for my son and once a week for my daughter. They have set up where I will travel up to Topeka every other Friday and they will bring her here every other Friday for visits. I will be seeing my son twice a week here in Wichita and on the weeks my daughter comes down I will have him for that visit as well so they may see each other.

Please pray for me that they see I am a good mother and that I deserve to have my kids. I miss them so bad. I want them to grow up together and for them to be able to know me and for my family to be able to be complete. I cannot lose this battle. I must win and I must prove these people wrong about me so that I may get my children back HOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment