Friday, May 14, 2010

So Many Questions, yet no one can answer them...

Several questions today. I have been up for a long time thinking about the whole SRS and child protective services thing.

Question 1: Since my duaghter was placed in a "kinship" placement with this woman who is accusing me and my husband of such horrible things then why when I requested a kinship placement for my son I was denied yet the worker moved my son up to Topeka to be placed in a kinship placement with Anna? (Anna is the woman who is accusing my husband of abusing my daughter and me of not caring for her.)

Question 2: Since the therapist my daughter is seeing says they do not think it is a good idea for my child to get involved with another therapist because her accusation and activity may stop then why wouldn't they move her to get her out of the environment that is causing the activity and accusations?

Question 3: Since the case worker has agreed to drive here every other week for visits then a counteroffer on placement would be that they move my daughter here to a foster home, getting her out of the accuser's home, and then transport her back up to Topeka for her therapy sessions. That seems like a fair compromise does it not?

Question 4: How can a report state they do not know for sure when abuse occured but they simply believe it occured and that they are not sure where yet substantiate an entire case on it?!

These are some thoughts I had this morning and really wish I could get some straight answers!!! These people are unfair and not thinking this thing through properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment